Rutgers Arts Online delivers high-quality arts education anywhere, anytime, online to the Rutgers community and students around the globe. As the largest online program at Rutgers University, Rutgers Arts Online offers courses in Music, Dance, Theater, and Visual Arts—as well as the school’s outreach arm, the Mason Gross Extension Division, the Rutgers Filmmaking Center, and the Brodsky Center for Innovative Editions. A master of music education online degree program is offered through the division, which was established at Mason Gross in 2010.
All courses are authored and taught by professional practitioners who are not only educators but industry experts
Our courses are:
• 15 weeks in length
• Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
• Powered by eCollege, a learning management system used by millions of students across the globe.
• Online instructors make a range of resources and tools available to students
The online advantage:
• Learn from anywhere at any time on your own schedule with 24/7 accessibility
• Balance your studies with other commitments
• Work at your own pace
• Enjoy close online interaction with faculty and peers
• Three to five hours per week time investment
• Choose from Fall, Spring, or Summer Starts