Search the Rutgers Arts Online schedule, following these directions:
- Visit the University Schedule of Classes at https://sis.rutgers.edu/soc/
- Under “Term,” select “Spring,” “Winter,” or “Fall”
- Under “Locations,” select “New Brunswick Online Courses”
- Under “Levels,” select “Undergraduate” or “Graduate”
- Click “Continue”
- Under the “Subject” field, click “multiple subjects”
- Scroll down and select desired subjects
- Click “Submit”
Visiting (i.e., non-matriculated) Students
Rutgers Arts Online also warmly welcomes Visiting Students, who may take our classes on a non-degree basis. Visiting Students include visiting undergraduate and high school students with appropriate academic records, professionals seeking a career change or educational advancement, and interested community members.
To register as a Visiting Student, please go here: http://visiting.rutgers.edu/, select “Getting Started” on that page. When registration opens for Visiting Students, the red “Want to Apply” section on right side will provide a link for the application. The application is available approximately two weeks prior to the start of the semester.
For tuition charges, visit http://www.studentabc.rutgers.edu/tuition-and-fees
For other concerns pertaining to Visiting Students, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you still have questions about the registration process for Visiting Students, please call Continuing Studies at 732-932-7922.
We encourage you to click here to check your computer equipment to ensure it meets technical requirements for online learning at Rutgers.