A Georgian Colonial chapel in the Christopher Wren tradition founded in 1925 and made possible by a gift from Elizabeth RodmanVoorhees. The site of college ceremonies, student assemblies, weddings and religious services, musical concerts, and other programs by artists, scholars, and speakers. High arched ceilings and classical details give excellent acoustics. Houses a German Schuke organ, installed in 1976 and one of the few in the nation. Voorhees Chapel is available for rental by the Douglass Residential College.