1. Visit the University Schedule of Classes at https://sis.rutgers.edu/soc/
2. Under "Term," select "Spring," "Winter," or "Fall"
3. Under "Locations," select "New Brunswick"
4. Under "Levels," select "Undergraduate" or "Graduate"
5. Click "Continue"
6. Under the "Subject" field, click "multiple subjects"
7. Scroll down and select "Mason Gross Online (631)"
8. Click "Submit"
Visiting (i.e., non-matriculated) Students
Arts Online also warmly welcomes Visiting Students, who may take our classes on a non-degree basis. Visiting Students include visiting undergraduate and high school students with appropriate academic records, professionals seeking a career change or educational advancement, and interested community members.
Search the Arts Online schedule, following the directions outlined above. Registration for Visiting Students requires additional steps which are explained here: http://visiting.rutgers.edu/registration-inquiry
For tuition charges, visit http://www.studentabc.rutgers.edu/tuition-and-fees
For other concerns pertaining to Visiting Students, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you still have questions about the registration process for Visiting Students, please call Continuing Studies at 732-932-7922.